The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Technology. Candidate with Masters/ Post Graduate degree & more relevant experience will be given preference
Minimum -5- years of fulltime experience working with leading companies such as banks/Fintechs/start-ups, with hands-on experience of concluding partnerships, especially around mobile-banking domain.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To lead in creation of mobile banking solutions particularly focusing on a partnership framework.
- To identify relevant opportunities and conclude the partnerships for larger banking relationship across eco-systems like Retail and Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Travel, Shopping etc.
- Creation of holistic mobile banking partnership strategy and identify new areas for collaboration by understanding existing banking products.
- Approach, initiate, negotiate, on-board, contract with potential partnerships.
- Work with internal technology and allied verticals as well as external strategic business partners to expand and advance bank’s mobile banking channels.
- Build highly collaborative relationships by managing cross-functional teams through project management, attention to detail, processes, and networking.
- Undertake benchmarking exercise to compile and evaluate best practices being undertaken by key competitors.
To read more about this job, and more like this one, click here