The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Technology. Candidate with Masters/ Post Graduate degree & more relevant experience will be given preference
Minimum -7- years of fulltime experience working with leading BFSI organisation, preferably in mobile banking vertical with exposure to BFSI products and channels as part of a bank’s product team, digital innovation or transformation team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize the end-to-end product roadmap of mobile banking eco-system consisting of Banking & Financial Services, Recharge & Bill Payments, Wealth Management & Insurance, Merchant Eco-system etc.
- Advance digital innovations in various customer journeys and participate in strategy and roadmap that will position the bank with best-in-class Digital Banks.
- Review existing mobile banking offerings for enhancements with respect to business goals, competitiveness and revenue opportunities.
- Spot, collaborate and design solutions in partnership with Fintech firms for innovative use of emerging technologies in mobile-banking vertical of the bank and enrich customer experience.
- Strategize and manage mobile innovations roadmap to support bank’s digital journey.
- Ensure internal collaboration within bank, along with the adherence to all laid down processes by audit, legal, compliance etc. to streamline the development of m-banking products and services.
- Manage overall relationships with internal stakeholders for efficient conceptualization and execution of the innovation projects specific to m-banking.
- Work with regulatory bodies like NPCI and RBI to get the approval/direction of implementation of new age technology, as and when required.
- Undertake benchmarking exercise to compile and evaluate best practices being undertaken by key competitors
To read more about this job, and more like this one, click here