The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Technology. Candidate with Masters/ Post Graduate degree & more relevant experience will be given preference.
Minimum -3- years of fulltime experience working with leading BFSI organisation, preferably in mobile banking vertical
Roles & Responsibilities
- To create process documents, product definition, liaise with multiple internal departments.
- Evaluate global best practices in the mobile banking domain and check the feasibility of launching it in the bank.
- Use of consumer research to review existing and new retail customer needs, profile various personas to provide m-banking solutions.
- Maintain and track usage, uptimes, faults towards ensuring that the mobile banking channel is available 24/7/365.
- Communicates status of projects and serious issues to senior management, and proactively recommend work-arounds and viable solutions to improve customer experience around the use of mobile banking.
- Actively manage internal customers and provide periodic updates on projects.
- Undertake benchmarking exercise to compile and evaluate best practices being undertaken by key competitors
To read more about this job, and more like this one, click here