The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Technology. Candidate with Masters/ Post Graduate degree & more relevant experience will be given preference
Minimum -5- years of fulltime experience working with leading BFSI organisation, preferably in mobile banking vertical with hands-on experience in developing the tech architecture for mobile banking apps.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead co-ordination of entire development life cycle of the project to ensure successful completion of projects as per project plan and timelines from Concept initiation, Requirement Gathering, Sign off for FSD, BRD, Design/UI & Development etc.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns like MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for mobile app.
- Ensure the maintenance of operational efficiency and risk & control framework within the specialist support areas as per operational and procedural guidelines.
- Knowledge of server-side technology to architect applications or data to build scalable, high-performing m-banking solutions.
- Undertake benchmarking exercise to compile and evaluate best practices being undertaken by key competitors.
To read more about this job, and more like this one, click here